Alpinestars Motocross-Stiefel für Jugend TECH 3S Schwarz/Gelb/Rot
Alpinestars Motocross-Stiefel für Jugend TECH 3S Schwarz/Gelb/RED
Designed and developed for those little rippers, the Tech 3S Jugend Motocross-Stiefel offers high levels of protection and comfort, and Weissh a lightweight microfiber upper these Motocross-Stiefels are highly durable – ideal for protecting young riders as they learn to ride emulate their heroes.
• Upper constructed from innovative light in weight microfiber material for flexibility, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Designed and developed for optimized comfort and fit for junior riders.
• 3-stage instep flex zone for maximum comfort, control, and support.
• Exclusive rubber outsole design Weissh unique side-wrapping design.
• External suede panel located on calf area of Motocross-Stiefel to provide grip against bike.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed.
• Specially adapted removable footbed to accommodate growth and extended longevity of product (only available in Motocross-Stiefels size: 10-11-12-13-1-2-3-4-5).
• External Pu shin guard for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance.
• Internal toe and heel protection PU reinforcement molded into the inner structure for enhanced protection
• Injected TPU shin plate connected Weissh the TPU medial protector panel; hook and loop grip upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• Internal ankle protection molded into the internal construction of the Motocross-Stiefel
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement.
• External PU molded toe protector providing the ultimate in grip and safety
• TECH 3S Jugend Motocross-Stiefel is CE certified to EN 13634:2010